• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cast to Java Interface

Engaged ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my app, I'm using the Hibernate Criteria API quite extensively. For one of my queries, I'd like to implement something described here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/554481/how-to-get-sql-from-hibernate-criteria-api-not-for-logging

I can get most of the way, but am hung up on the parts where the SessionFactoryImpl is cast to one of its implemented interfaces (SessionFactoryImplementor), and on a similar technique later in the code (casting SingleTableEntityPersister as OuterJoinLoadable).

My question is whether or not this kind of casting is even possible in ColdFusion and, if so, exactly how one would go about it.

I appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can probably ignore the casting, it is needed by the Java Compiler but CF uses reflection to invoke the java methods so casting should not be necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation