Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing cancelled - parameter incorrect

Jan 04, 2007 Jan 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been publishing my webhelp fine and all of a sudden today, I can't publish. It generates the webhelp but stops part way through publishing and gives me the message "Publishing has been cancelled. The parameter is incorrect." Wish I knew what parameter. I've looked all through the project for a folder or filename with a space. I can't find any spaces. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2007 Jan 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Look at Snippet 55 on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Snippet 55 doesnt have much details on it. Do we have any other solution for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please confirm me one thing here, check the sharepoint where you're publishing your project, if you have few files in there.

Thanks

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Priyank,

I see few files in the sharepoint location (all checked out). Bu ti dont see the complete list of it.

Thanks,

Nandha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you must have special character in your file name, can you please check becuase server are very sensitive about it and that is what causing this issue.

Thanks

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File name has special characters. Once it is removed, publish was successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp