Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I doing something wrong?

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

My adobe flash supposedly is version 11.4.402.265.

5 times I downloaded it successfully.  5 different songs and video told me I need to download flash.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope I'm doing this right, browser-Windows 7.

OS-HP 519/G60.

If you need different info. please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2012 Sep 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't know what your browser is: Internet Explorer?  Firefox?  Chrome?  Opera?  ..?

What files do you have in

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?
  • C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

browser is definitely internet explorer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please tell me how/where I find the files you mention below?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even though I've shut off everything but Bing wallpaper, when I try to load Adobe flash I get a message to shut off Internet Explorer.  I click on retry and then get the results you know about; Adobe says flash is working but Youtube et. al. says no it ain't.  I think I once got an error code trying to load flash, it might have said line 69, character 148 was the error.  I'm not sure I'm remembering that right.  Should I try and set a restore point?  My flash worked fine until about 2 weeks ago.

the forum says you've helped a lot of people.  I hope we can continue your good batting average.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, let's start with a clean install...

Now open Internet Explorer and go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html - can you see the Flash animation?

If not, check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disk?  I have a local disk c; I can put a blank dvd in.  I can save to documents or downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I mean some folder like Downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then at my end it's showtime.  before the show (clean installation) starts, it's great that you are someone I can rely on.  All for now, it's almost 5 a.m., I just got back from work and all I want is to be horizontal and unconcious.  A final report soon and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for trying.  I may get a new computer or I might look at Microsoft Silverlight.  This really is a waste of time.  the only thing I can think is that I don't have a browser window for AOL+HP but, when I look to restart, that home page pops up.  and I can't right click and close my IE window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft Silverlight does not play Flash content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines