• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can`t seem to download Flashplayer 11.4

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I click on the download tab, the 11.3 version pops up in the box instead. I tried this several times now and still no luck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could simply be a server hiccup. Try again later. Also flush all your browser's cookies just in case some wrong info is stored in them...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been terying to download it for a good few weeks now, I have just flushed my browser`s cookies and still nothing :S I am using Mozilla Firefox and a 32 bit system. Any more suggestions on what I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

Also, I don't understand "download tab" and "pops up in the box"; can you explain?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The following page has step-by-step information on downloading Flash Player?

Do you mean to say that nothing happens when you click the Download button in step 3? http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines