• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Adobe Creative Suite 4 Premium for my classroom. We lost installation Disk 4 of 4. Help!

Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium (Windows) for my classroom.  We lost installation Disk 4 of 4.  The installation process will not finish without this disk and none of the programs work.  What are my options?  Is it downloadable or purchasable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Download and install the software from Prodesigntools.com and then use your serial number to serialize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install the software from Prodesigntools.com and then use your serial number to serialize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not helpful as CS4 Production Premium can not be downloaded here (URL not found).  I too have CS4 Production Premium but lost disc 4.  Any other options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please read the download instructions carefully before downloading the application.

Hope It Helps

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find the CS4 portion of the Prodesigntools.com site at http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html.  As _Techkid123_ stated please make sure to review the page in detail prior to clicking on the link to initiate the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines