Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFB creating a bunch of files in my project

LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CFB 2.0.1

I have a dir that is a checkout of an SVN branch.

I have created a CFB project, based in that dir.

I have the Subclipse plugin installed, along with a bunch of native Subversion components too (these might be part of the Subclipse install, dunno).  So, anyway, Subclipse picks up the project is homed in a SVN working dir, so displays the revision info next to the files in the Navigator window. I have no idea if this is relevant to anything, but there you go.

Whenever I start CFB or refresh the project, CFB creates all these files:

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/cache

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/cache/artifacts.xml

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.prefs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.prefs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk.scheduler.prefs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions/jvmargs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.lock

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/1342172048310.profile.gz

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/1342172052043.profile.gz

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/state.properties

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes is a legit directory in my branch, however I have no idea why CFB is creating that p2 subdir, and WTF all that other nonsense is.

There is nothing special about circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes, so I can see no reason why CFB would single it out for parking it's sh!te in.  It is also one of about 1500-odd dirs in the project, and it's not undergoing any work at the moment.  It's not a dir that gets much attention, TBH.  It is not - in any way - special.

If I delete p2, it comes back when I refresh.

I have deleted the entire project, the entire working dir and rechecked-out and recreated the project, and as soon as I restart CFB or refresh the project, the files come back.

Note: the files DO NOT get put there when I first create the project, only when CFB does a project refresh.

This has only started happening in the last week or so, however I cannot think of anything I have done to my CFB environment which would cause it to happen.

Does anyone know:

a) WTF is going on;

b) how to make it stop?

😐

--

Adam

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just worked out it occurs whilst CFB is starting up, before the "Adobe ColdFusion Builder Trial" pleading screen appears.

It happens every time I start CFB.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation