• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Flash Mobile for Android have a Local Storage Setting?

Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like the desktop version of Flash, does the mobile version have an option to increase the local storage setting to reduce "buffering" time? I own a Galaxy Tab 8.9.

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cade,

The Flash Player Settings Manager is accessible on Android, however there is no way to specifically set the local storage size. The Flash Player Settings Manager can be accessed on Android devices by going to "All Apps" (or the equivalent on your device) and you should see a Flash Player Settings app.

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Greg, Unfortunately, even though my tablet has Flash installed, there is no icon for it. I've looked all over and it's not listed. Why would that be?

Cade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cade,

Interesting. I don't have access to your specific device, so let me investigate further and get back to you.

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again,

Not sure why an individual Flash Player Settings app was not installed on your device, but in essence all it does is launch the following URL on your default device browser.

https://settings.adobe.com/flashplayer/mobile/

Please give that a try and let me know if it works.

-Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the link you provided, it worked perfectly. I even cleared out the cache. I guess I'll just send myself the link via e-mail so I can always access it from my tablet, unless I figure out how to make a shortcut and store it under my "Apps" section. Anyway, thanks Greg.

Cade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines