• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Adobe Logo (7.0)

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2008 Jul 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't remove the adobe logo in presenter 7. I tried to modify the vconfig.xml file w/ my modify logo but nothing works!

Any ideas? Thanks for your help in advance
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2008 Jul 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the steps to change the logo as described in Help file
1. Create a new file named logo.swf(The ideal size for the finished logo.swf file is 47 x 27 pixels) that contains your custom branding.
2. In Windows Explorer, navigate to the templates folder where Presenter 7 was installed.
3. Add your custom logo.swf file to the Templates folder.
4. In PowerPoint, publish the presentation to your computer.
5. View the output to see the new logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2010 May 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove the

"Adobe Presenter" during loading....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2010 Jun 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following is from: http://www.adobepresenter.info/page/2/.  The first set of instructions is to modify individual presentations.  The second set of instructions will basically set the default for subsequent presentations.

1. Open a presentation in PowerPoint, and save and publish the presentation to your computer to copy the files locally.

2. In Windows Explorer, locate this folder:

c:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Adobe Presentations\PresentationName\data

3. Open the vconfig.xml file in an XML editor or Notepad. Scroll down about one-half page to the <language id=”en”> section, and type this code on a blank line, inserting your custom text as the value:

<uitext name="ADOBE_PRESENTER" value="Insert Your Custom Text"/>

4. Save and close the vconfig.xml file.

5. Open the index.htm web page holding the presentation, located here:

c:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Adobe Presentations\PresentationName

6. When the page opens, view your custom text as the presentation loads.

Rather than leaving the default Adobe Presenter preload text, or customizing the text for each presentation, you can modify an Adobe Presenter program file to change the text for all your presentations. Here’s how:

1. Locate the Themes folder on your hard drive.On Windows XP, in Windows Explorer, find the folder here:

c:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes

On Windows Vista, from the desktop click Start > Run and type the following command:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Adobe\Adobe Presenter

Click OK to close the Run dialog box and open the folders; double-click the Themes folder.

2. Open the language.xml file in an XML editor or Notepad.

3. Look for the <language id=”en”> section near the start of the file, and type this code, inserting your custom text as the value:

<uitext name="ADOBE_PRESENTER" value="Insert Your Custom Text"/>

4. Save and close the language.xml file.

5. Back in PowerPoint, save and publish the presentation to your computer, selecting the View Output option.

6. Test the new content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2010 Oct 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didnt success to remove the "Adobe Presenter" text in the start intro.

i did exactly  what you wrote and it’s the same= shows the "Adobe Presenter" text in the start screen.

any ideas?

rami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2011 Sep 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've recently tried this with Adobe Presenter 7.07.

The preload text changes to what I've specificed in the XML file, however, it doesn't go past the loading page it just sticks on the preloader page, if I remove the line it shows the "Adobe Presenter" text and works fine. Have you experienced anything similar before. Am I doing something wrong.

Many Thanks for your help

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 16, 2011 Sep 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

Yes, you are correct adding tag <Uitext="ADOBE_PRESENTER" value="custom name" > in vconfig file is not working. This is an issue in Adobe Presenter and we will surely try to fix in our next release.

Thanks & Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2011 Oct 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I try to remove the LOGO, but it seems it does'nt work.

I did as descibed under:

I Createed a new file named logo.swf

In Windows Explorer, Inavigated to the templates folder where Presenter 7 was installed. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Presenter 7\Templates)

I added the logo.swf file

And I published my powerpoint presentation.... the Adobe logo is still there!!!

Anne Siv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anne,

I am sorry, but we know that this is a issue in Presenter 7 and we will be fixing this in our new release.

regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Shubhi

Hope the new release will be soon then???

Regards

Anne Siv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have any dates yet as to when the new release will be out?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALERT, I will be back in the office December 20th, 2011.

for rush digital requests please contact Maria Manouk :

Maria_Manouk@GlobalTotalOffice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I do now have Presenter8

The logo.swf file is set to 47 x 27 pixles. But it is to big and it shows over the "Play" button. Logo.jpg

Any suggestions?

Regards

Anne Siv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anne

Can you please mail the swf to me?

My mail ID is mkalyanp@adobe.com

Regards

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fra: mkalyanp

Sendt: 12. september 2012 09:41

Til: Anne Siv Sivertsen

Emne: Remove Adobe Logo (7.0)

Re: Remove Adobe Logo (7.0)

created by mkalyanp<http://forums.adobe.com/people/mkalyanp> in Adobe Presenter - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/4692158#4692158

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other logo (the one in presenter information) why is it not possible to use a .psd file? I want the background to be transparent.... Are there any other way to do that? And what size should the file be? No matter what i try it seem blury...

Thanks

Anne Siv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a soloution to this... I saved the the original logo file (a .ps file) to an .png file. And it works 

Anne Siv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this ever be fixed? I am unable to change the logo, make it link to something, or change the loading text with v7.0.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

out of office due to family emergency

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources