Exit

Memory/Dream ripple transition

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

Is there a memory/dream ripple transition in Premiere Pro CS6?  Or a workaround you have any suggestions for?  Or is there a reputible site that you could recommend that has this type of plugin?

thank you!

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going back some years, I had essentially the same question, as you do. What I cannot recall is when that question was asked, and then many here gave me tips. That might be important for a Search, as I feel that it was before the Adobe Forum changes to Jive. Those older discussions might be long gone now.

Trying to reconstruct what I did, might not be exactly what I used.

In the end, it was a combo of Transitions and Effects. Part of it had a white Color Matte on Video Track 1, below my "dream footage." I also use Feather Edges, and Distort>Ripple w/ Opacity (revealing the white Color Matte, when lower Opacity is chosen). I cannot recall which Transitions I might have incorporated, and cannot find any notes from that old Project.

At the time, I explored BluffTitler, Pixelan Spice Master and also ProDAD's Heroglyph, but cannot recall if I used one of those.

If I can find the archived version of that old Project, I will explore it in detail, to see what was used. In the end, I did most of the "dream sequence" work in AE, and think that I used some Expressions, that were provided by an AE guru, for the final work.

Good luck, and hope that a few of the contributors to those threads, have better memories, than I do. I recall that Jim Simon contributed to the Project in this forum.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Hunt.  Perhaps I should ask this question to the AE forum as well.  Thank you.

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Boris FX has an abundant library of transitions for Premiere. You can customize them as well.

http://www.borisfx.com/fx/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines