• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License issue using automation with QTP

Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to use QTP automation with my Flex application, but I'm getting this error:

License not present. With the trial verison only limited records are allowed.

I've read the various posts in this forum as well as other sites, and I'm still not able to get this working. I have Flash Builder 4.5, installed as part of Adobe Master Collection CS5.5, and compiled with SDK 4.5.1. I do see a license number in my license.properties file. I've added the following to the compiler arguments:

include-libraries+="${flexlib}\libs\automation\qtp.swc","${flexlib}\libs\automation\automation_spark.swc","${flexlib}\libs\automation\automation.swc","${flexlib}\libs\automation\automation_agent.swc","${flexlib}\libs\automation\automation_dmv.swc"

I have also verified that I have Flash Builder 4.5 Premium by testing the Network Monitor with my application, and I can enable it and see network activity.

Can you please help me solve this issue?

Thanks,

Javier

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please share your license serial number with us to validate.

You can mail the license key to my mail ID sjavvadiATAdobeDotCOm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines