Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images appear colored

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a difficulty when copying and pasting images from a word doc to robohelp. They appear colored. How can I avoid this?

Thanx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tatevteroyan and welcome to the RH community.

Can I check what you mean by the image being "coloured"? Perhaps you can provide us with an example. Generally speaking though, it is not a good idea to copy and paste from Word. That goes for any Word content, not just images. You'd be better off inserting the original image file if you have it. It your don't you can capture it from the Word file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for such a quick answer.

Well, the problem is that I'm making an online help from a document where images are inserted and I don't have the original ones. So I have to copy and paste the images along with the text. However, if, for example the image has white areas they become rosy or green when I paste them in the robohelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than copying and pasting text, had you thought about importing the Word file. It would save you LOADS of time and may well get around your issue. There is a good tutorial at the link below.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/importing/about_importing_linking.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. Come back if you still have issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp