• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burning Breezo to CD

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2006 Nov 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a Breezo and it's beautiful and it plays as expected when I publish it to my hard drive or to the Breeze server. However when I burn the finished copy to CD the presentation plays with a five second delay between each slide. Meaning: it won't advance immediately to the next slide -- the user can force the slide to advance or sit patiently and wait for it do it automatically. There's no space (inserted silence) in audio editor between the slides so I don't know what gives. Five seconds doesn't seem like a long time but it's awkward and breaks the flow. Thoughts?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2006 Nov 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've burned numerous Breezo cd's as autorun and haven't had this issue. One thought, have you tried it on two different PC's? As each slide is loaded seperatly as a flash file, if you have a good amount of data, my thought is that it has to "spin up" again, read, then play.

Let me know... i'd be interested to hear any other thoughts. You can also forward me the PPT and PPC if you want as a zip, if it's a respectable size... and i'll see what i can figure out for you.

Cheers,

Scott Jones
Clarix Technologies, Inc.
1163 Pittsford-Victor Road, Suite 210
Pittsford, NY 14534
jones@clarix.com
(585) 899-5300 x148 Phone
(585) 899-5464 Fax
www.clarix.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2006 Nov 29, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott,
Thanks for the quick response. Yes, there are quite a few slides and they all have animations on them. I did actually think that may have been the issue since each slide is its own .swf file but I guess I don't understand why the behavior would be different when I run it "live" from the link versus from the CD. I've tried it on two different PCs.

We did a number of other presentations from Captivate and we didn't experience any problems. Is that because Captivate produces one .swf movie that doesn't have to "reload" per slide? I'd hate to have to recreate my Breeze presentation in Captivate...

~Victoria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2006 Nov 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Victoria,

I was thinking that you might have a variable speed cd rom which would cause it to re-spin the cd if your slides are lengthy, that’s all.

Do you by chance have the download slide completely before playing option checked in preferences? That might do it as well...

Other than that... not sure without seeing the files.

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources