Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe instalation

Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey i have down loaded adobe flash player and it keeps telling me to up load to the lastest version.. and ive been trying for over 4 hours

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2012 Sep 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there , i have un installed adobe from my computer, so im trying to understand what you are wanting , i have a older mac computer, the version is 10.5.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2012 Sep 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After downloading you need to install Flash Player. Please see the details in the following document and let us know if you could complete installation successfully. http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html#m...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2012 Sep 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there .. it keeps saying it can not been ran in DOS mode. i thought i have uninstalled all of flash player. i just dont know what to do.. i have a mac computer.. version 10.5.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2012 Sep 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines