• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to modify an online help from HTML

Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an online help, without having the RoboHelp sources, and I need to modify it.

How can I load the project into RoboHelp 9 directly from HTML?

Giuseppe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giuseppe. If you really can't find the source files the page below will tell you how you can get the project back again. However you should pay particular attention to what might be lost and how to prevent this.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/reverse_engineering/reverse_engineering.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reverse engineering is a pain. It takes an immense amount of time to clean up all the files, recreate your table of contents, index, etcetra. Depending on your project size, reverse engineering will take days or even weeks.

I offer a script that can reverse engineer your output automatically in minutes: http://www.wvanweelden.eu/premium-content/reverse-engineer-robohelp-project-webhelp-incl-pro-output

Hope that helps. Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp