Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FlashPlayer 11.4 for Chrome

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have noticed that after several days Chrome hasn't updated to FlashPlayer 11.4.

In some notes from Adobe I found this:

"Flash Player installed with Google Chrome will automatically be updated to the latest Google Chrome version, which will include Adobe Flash Player 11.3.31.230 for Windows and Linux, and Flash Player 11.4.402.265 for Macintosh."

Why Google Chrome is using a previous version of the FlashPlayer (11.3.31.232 in my case)?

greetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

when I go to Youtube movies then go to the movies often fixed and I use Google Chrome. But if I use the built-in Adobe flash player shutdown of Google Chrome will work very well the movies from Youtube but then few minutes later says that you have the latest Adobe Flash Player to download from Youtube. Can you help me with this problem please?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@P.o.l.a.c.o - Google users it's own version of Flash Player and they decide on the version number.  11.3.31.232 is the latest version available.

@Eren123 - I'm not sure I understand your problem.  Can you elaborate more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris Campbell wrote:

@P.o.l.a.c.o - Google users it's own version of Flash Player and they decide on the version number.  11.3.31.232 is the latest version available.

What is that supposed to mean? Adobe has no say in when Google updates its Flash Player for Chrome? Currently all Flash content targeted for Flash Player 11.4 does not run in Chrome. Welcome to Platform Fragmentation, oh happy day...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when i'm watching youtube movies, the flashplayer is crashing a lot. I am using Google Chrome. When I disable the adobe flash player plugin in my chrome://plugins, the built in player is showing the movies just fine. But after a few minutes i get the notification that i have to download the latest flash player. Can you help me with this problem?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome is using 11.3 by default, however it's super easy to disable the built-in player and use the player that you can download. Here's a step by step

1) Download Flash Player (plugin version / other browser version) and install.

2) Open Chrome and type chrome:plugins

3) Look for the Flash plugin where it says version 11.3 (that's the Chrome built-in one) and click disable.

4) Restart chrome and you're done. You're now using the latest Flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as vBDKv mentioned, you can change the version of Flash Player used by Chrome from the default PPAPI version (currently 11.3.31.232) to the NPAPI system version.  Details can be found here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-google-chrome.html

If you're encountering crashes, please let us know the steps your taking, the URL it occurs with and finally please copy/paste the contents of the page displayed when going to "about:flash" in Chrome's address bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

i have adobe flash player plugin and activex and the versions are 11.4.402.278. My builtin adobe flash player plugin of Google Chrome is version 11.3.31.232. My youtube movies are working good but they sit fixed a couple of times. And in HD quality it is going totally slow and is sitting fixed all the time. It was a small error from me, it is not crashing hear. So what should i do?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines