Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird numbering layout in output

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community members and helpers 🙂

I have a weird problem with my layout concerning numbering/enumeration. In RoboHelp itself and in the preview everything is fine. I tested the output in all available browsers (IE, FF, Chrome) and by using several layouts, but the same issue all the time. Have a look:

layout.png

layout2.png

You can see that all lines after the first line are indented by some px, but changing the indention does not work.

This issue occured when something went wrong with the css stylesheet (we use the Mercurial versioning and sometimes the old version is taken...but we are already into this...). I checked the stylesheet and compared it to an older version and everything seems to be fine. There might be something else with the indention that can be changed, but I don't have clue what this could be.

I'd be grateful if somebody has a solution for this issue.

Rgrds

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Version of RoboHelp are you using and how is the content being created (through import or using indigenous editor )

Regards

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using RoboHelp 9.0.2 and I create the content by creating new topics in the internal editor of RoboHelp directly.

We just tested it on my colleague's machine and there the output is fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp