• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When is a new version of RoboHelp planned?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2006 Dec 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a new version of RoboHelp planned soon?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi go2SeeMore. A new version of RH is being beta tested as you ask. That's no secret. Apart from that no one can say for sure when it will be released. Only the good Adobe folk have a date their aiming for. Even those authors who are beta testing don't know and couldn't say even if they did!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi go2seeMore

Yes, a new version is in the works and is planned to be released sometime next year according to announcements I've heard from various lists. Last rumor I heard was perhaps middle of the year. As we all know, these timetables are just guesstimates or WAGs and may shift to become sooner or later than hoped for. So keep your ear to the ground!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Colum, didn't see you standing there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem Rick. BTW....what's a WAG? Over this side of the pond it is used by the media to describe the less than intelligent, shopaholic, publicity seeking (W)ives (A)nd (G)irlfriends of overpaid football (i.e. soccer) players. I'm sure you don't mean that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 05, 2006 Dec 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Colum -

I'm not Rick but I can answer your question:

WAG is a "Wild A** Guess"

(hope this doesn't get censored)

Regards,
gewb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp