• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash on IE9 with 64bit Win7 never ends

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated flash and since that time I get the following on IE9 with 64bit Win7

1) I install it and it completes, yet when I try to watch a video with Flash it shows the "install Flash" Logo

2) I've uninstalled and used the uninstall tool .... then reinstalled again .....same thing

Help!

I know others that are running into the same problem

Appreciate any ideas?  are others running into this too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please check if ActiveX Filtering is disabled? http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_2__Disable_ActiveX_Filt...

Please go to the following link and see if you see any animation: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sunil -  I didn't have the tool menu as that link shows  on my IE9 but enabling the Shockwave control fixed it for me.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh .... and I was never able to find ActiveX filtering ... but again it was the Shockwave control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines