• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH7

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a page of mine is found via google only that single page is shown - not the toc. How can I get the single page to show the toc etc as well?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure there is an easy way. A call to your help file needs to call the file entered as the Start Page in your single source layout (e.g. index.htm) to see the TOC. If Google has your individual topic files indexed you will just get the topic. However if you select the "Show Navigation Pane Link in Topic" option in the single source layout you will get a "Show" hyperlink in your topics which will display the TOC, Index and Search when clicked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ta for such a prompt reply & thanks for understanding my question. I've enabled the "Show Navigation Pane Link in Topic" option. Would it be possible to replace the 'Show' link with an 'onload' command?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That might be possible via some sort of script but that is getting into an area I know next to nothing about. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2012 Sep 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

William, as always brilliant. Ta very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp