• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems With Latest Update

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for my desktop (Mac OS X Lion with Safari browser), and it seemed to download just fine.  But after the download, I've noticed that I can no longer view videos in Facebook, and in fact can't even get the Global Setting manager to come up to see if changing a setting would help with that.  I also noticed that on one of my programs (Big Fish Game Manager) some of the graphics were no longer visible, but replaced with a question mark.  What's up?  If you can't fix these problems, how can I go back to an earlier version of Flash Player that will give me back my video viewing ability and all my graphics.  It would seem that an update/upgrade would make things work better, not worse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's obvious to me that Mylenium didn't really read the post in the forum, or he/she would've realized that I'd already been to all the help pages and that except for not being able to see videos in Facebook and that I CANNOT ACCESS the Global Storage Settings Manager AT ALL, I had no error messages or any other reported or known issues with downloading the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for my computer.  It wasn't the download that was the problem, it's issues SINCE it's been downloaded that's the problem, and no one seems to want to admit that maybe the latest download has bugs in it and they don't know how to fix it.  And, there is NO info on how to go back to an older version of Adobe Flashplayer for my computer so that I can get rid of these problems.  HELP!!!!!!

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private data (by sending the forum notification message back to the forum).

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help, but no success.  I even made sure my firewalls were down in order to make sure they weren't causing the problem, but no matter what - going to an earlier version or not - for some reason I can no longer view videos in Facebook.  When I downloaded the older version and tried to view a video, it said that the plug-in was blocked and wouldn't do anything except continuously tell me to download the latest version of Flash Player.  So I redo the new version, making sure everything is uninstalled just like your message to go to the one page said, and I still can't see videos, I still don't have access to the Global Storage Settings Manager (local storage settings manager only), and I'm ready to just do without Flash Player at all if I could.  Would someone please tell me how to fix this, or at least how to make the older version work properly now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2012 Dec 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

See if the following helps with your problem - see reply 02/12/2012. You may need to check that the integrated Flash Player in Chrome has not been disabled or, disable the integrated version and use an alternative system version. Details in the attached:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4496011

Ced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines