• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Error

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is error "U43M1D207" and how do I take care of it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Can you try updating the Adobe Application Manager by downloading the installer directly from our download page - http://www.adobe.com/downloads/?promoid=JZEFS?  You can locate the Windows and Mac version towards the bottom right hand corner of the page.

Alternately you can review the installation logs for the update by following the steps listed at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unsure exactly as there are not enough details.  Where are you receiving the error?  What are you trying to accomplish when the error occurs?  What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error.  It shows up when the Adobe Application Manager tries to update itself (on my machine at least).  The full message is "There was an error updating. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1D207".  I've been getting this or "unable to contact server" for a week now, so trying again later has not been successful!

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try updating the Adobe Application Manager by downloading the installer directly from our download page - http://www.adobe.com/downloads/?promoid=JZEFS?  You can locate the Windows and Mac version towards the bottom right hand corner of the page.

Alternately you can review the installation logs for the update by following the steps listed at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Application Manager from the link provided.  I have a mix of CS4 through CS5.5 apps and this was a CS6 download, don't know if that makes a difference but the application manager icon is not showing up in the notification area any longer asking me to update it and then failing.  So I guess it fixed it.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2012 Sep 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently trying to do as you instructed and I will let you know if it works...Thank You

Hollis Graves Jr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, directly downloading the latest Adobe App Mgr as you suggested fixed the update error for me.  I got the error after a new install of CS6 (had left CS4 installed), but now all is working well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines