• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe flash player mistakenly removed. Flash player reinstalled, informed that the installation is successful. However it does not work. I get a message that I have not got the correct version. I am inviited to reinstall - this I do. No success.

32 bit computer, I have disabled virus scanners, I have cleared previous installations, rebooted etc all to no avail. Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Vista 32 bit

IE 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sunil

My ActiveX filtering is already disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if Flash Player plugin is enabled: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_3__Enable_Flash_Player_...

Also, please go to the following page and let us know the status of Flash Player installation: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Sunil

Thank you very much. I enabled the flash plug in and it works. I have no idea how it got disabled in the first place, although I have to confess I am always tidying up on the computer. I am very impressed with the Adobe forum. So often you go to a forum ask a question and never get a reply.

You are a genius.

Thank you for your help.

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines