• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image in a Topic

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2006 Dec 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a image in a topic. Topic --> Insert Image. Next Step, with a map image, select a part of the image, and i want insert other image in this part.

I can insert other image with a tex box or positioned box, but the problem is that if I have a no-scrolling area, the text box or positioned box dont move with the scroll.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2006 Dec 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm interested how you are using an image map to link to a tex box or positioned box. The idea of image maps is that the link links to a topic. Also the fact that you are using text boxes AND non-scrolling areas is I believe the problem. They are not designed to work well together. Unless someone else can think of a solution, you'll have to use one or the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2006 Dec 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi anbestard,

If I read your post correctly, you are trying to overlay an image on top of another image. And linking those to topics. No?

I think the best way to combine images is to do it with image processing software and not try to have HTML code do it on the fly. I would simply create a new image combining the images and then create an image map to divide the active portions of the new image.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp