Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wireless DRM Service Issues

Mar 08, 2010 Mar 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a BeBook Neo which has WiFi and is able to download content over the air.  The Neo is a rebranded Onyx Boox 60 with BeBooks software and uses Adobe Digital Editions for DRM content.  I have been able to hook it up to my computer and use the ADE on my computer to transfer DRMed ePubs and PDFs, but when I try to download books from ebook stores I get an error message that reads:

WIRELESS DRM SERVICE

Fulfillment From Workflow: Fulfillment;

Code: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/InitLicenceService aborted

Please return to previous website

At first I thought this was because the book I was trying to download had an outdated license or something, but then I bought a new book and tried to download it and got the same message...any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 10, 2010 Mar 10, 2010

EST is -5:00 not -4:00  (EDT is -4:00 but daylight time switch doesn't happen until March 14th)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The time is off on the device.  Go to the time settings and make sure the clock and the timezone (very important to have both correct) are set correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the east coast, the time zone is set to GMT-04:00, which is the correct time zone setting and the clock updaes autimaticly when the zone is set.  So, even with the correct time zone and correct time (I even checked the Navy Observatory Clock to make certain that the EXACT time was correct) I still get the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EST is -5:00 not -4:00  (EDT is -4:00 but daylight time switch doesn't happen until March 14th)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks heaps for your help and for all of the folks at Adobe who also gave me insight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue but I live in Saskatchewan and right now I have to set my time to Central Daylight Time (GMT-5:00) (we don't change time but my device thinks it does).  I have tried doing the above with both EST -5:00, EDT - 4:00, CDT-5:00 (time currently set on my tablet), and CST-6:00 (what my tablet thinks it should be b/c thinks we change time).  Each time powering down my tablet, going back in and doing the log ins and still give me the "The date and/or time on your device are incorrect. blah blah blah"  My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus.  I have called Adobe and the first person I talked to couldn't help at all and a senior persone was supposed to call me back in 24 hours but that was over a week ago!!!  Frustrated I just want to read my library books!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines