Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe presenter publish no video only audio

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just purchased Adobe Presenter and have experienced glitches in publishing my first recorded presentation. Playback after recording works perfectly and I can edit it with all the features but if I try to replay its MP4 published file or upload it to my Adobe Connetc Content library I always get the same only audio no video in most cases or mirror like motionless single slide in other cases. I've gone through this Forum and have found that  some customers have experienced the same problem. I have tried the fixes so far suggested (up-to-date drivers, etc.) but none have worked. Have you got some tip about it? Thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you please send us the presenter package so that we look into your issue?

please mail it to mkalyanp@adobe.com    

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your prompt reply, you should be getting the file packaged shortly. Thanks, --r.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources