• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribute Adobe AIR output

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WS5c9f8aa5a67ab5d51d5f62a3126f4d1ef28-8000.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requirement is: Webhelp is integrated with application. Users access the help via internet and intranet. I want users to rate and add comments while visiting the help pages on the intranet or internet. What can i implement this functionality using robohelp? Is there any feature like madcap feedback server by which webhelp output can be configured with this server and user can add comments in topics and rate topics? I saw a product demo of madcap flare, where skin target can be configured for such an output in flare etc. I am using robohelp for developing online help. But there is a urgent requirement by client to add commenting feature in webhelp itself. Please suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Commenting & rating isn't supported by WebHelp (or by browser-based AIR Help unless you invest in RH Server to host it - I think - confirm this by checking out Colum's http://www.cmcandrew.com/robocolumn/ site).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2012 Sep 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are third party sites that will support commenting for WebHelp (for a fee). You may also find some that support the same when the help is on an intranet but it will likely be a fee per server.

I have not used any so you will need to do some research.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp