• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 7 and Photoshop 7

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop 7 and tried to install on my new windows 7 computer. It won't work because it doesn't recognize this OS. How can I get around this and get photoshop on my computer?  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

If it's an install disc, you might copy the contents to your computer and then go into folder that is labeled adobe photoshop 7 and run the Setup.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ridgemom,

Are you sure you have an photoshop 7 install for windows and not a macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is for windows. But i have had it for a while. It was installed on a windows computer before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's an install disc, you might copy the contents to your computer and then go into folder that is labeled adobe photoshop 7 and run the Setup.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something you should check before even installing photoshop 7 is your hard drive size and free space.

If you have over 1 TB of free space photoshop 7 probably won't work well or at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I'm moving this thread to the Download, Install, and Set-Up forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi This is Saurabh From India,

if you are facing this problem I will advise you that

(Win10)

1. First click on Setup.exe (if still won't start),
  2. than go to your Task manager  find setup.exe than right click and go (Analyze wait chain),
  3. here you will see due to which process you are facing problem, it canbe one or more.
  4. Just note all the details and cancel the Setup Pop ,end all the details which you have noted also setup.exe .
  5. Than again click on Setup.exe

here you will see that same is working now.

note: File should be not currpot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, are you  going to revive all the dead 10 year threads posting worthless information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dear Nothing is worthless in my opinion, recently I had downloaded and tried to install it and facing the same problem from the yesterday and wasted more than 6 hours to resolve the issues and finding out the instructions to fix the same but not succeeded I thought many of them will face the same issues who are newcomers like me than I had put the fixing instructions to get solution for them.

if anyone of them gets regulation I will be happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thread locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines