• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deploy of 11.4.402.278 version with .MSI file

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the deploy of 11.4.402.278 version with .MSI file, the Controll panel, falsh 32, tab advanced shows the 11.4.402.278 version.

in control panel, install e remove application, the  Flash version is  always the preview 11.4.402.267 version.

So i can't obtain a correct report with SpiceWorks(a scan network software)because the installed version remain the 11.4.402.267.

If i install Flash 11.4.402.278 manually with the .exe files, in the installed application i find two versions installed and i must remove manually the 11.4.402.267 version.

Before the 11.4.402.278.msi release everything worked well.

For the deploy i use the Kaspersky Security Center Consolle.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the Properties of the MSI installers, what is the digital signature date?  It should be September 17.

If it is not, maybe you have downloaded a cached version of an older MSI installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2012 Sep 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it is September 17.

it seems to be an error in the installer written version because the Flash control panel shows the right version.

FlashCP.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known bug in our MSI installer (our internal bug number is 3333545).  It should be addressed in our next update.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines