Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected problem error

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter is producing the following error in all circumstances:

Adobe Presenter has encountered an unexpected problem while working with this presentation...

Powerpoint 2010 starts normally, but the error appears every time I attempt to access any features or menu choices in the Presenter submenu.  It occurs in new presentations as well as when I attempt to access or edit existing ones. My office would have to re-install the software if that is my only option, but I don't have admin rights to this unit.  Is there anything I can do?  I saw some crash workarounds that simply involved deleting files, but I don't know what to do here.  I will continue to scour the forum looking for solutions.  Help!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Which version of Adobe Presenter are you using ?

Do you have McAfee as your Anti Virus Protection ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2012 Oct 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there

I'm also have this problem. I use adobe presenter V.7 and McAFee. Could you please solve this problem. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 02, 2012 Oct 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Plese refer to this blog for details

Can you please try re-installing presenter?

It should directly fix the issue.

You can find all the installers here

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?loc=en_us&product=presenter

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also using Presenter 7.x and McAfee OAS.  I apologize for being obtuse, but which blog?  Was there supposed to be a link attached to that comment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Please share your Contact Information on tcssup@adobe.com and I will send you the troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the same error. I went back to my installed programs and repaired the Adobe presenter and the problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Not running McAfee, but rather Sophos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same error.  I disabled all other add-ins within Power Point and left the Adobe Presenter add-in as the only active one.  The errors stopped after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources