• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Récupérer un projet/Get back to a project

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je crains n'avoir créé un niveau supplémentaire problématique, est-ce exact?

...\Formation SIGRH\RBH\SIGRH\!SSL!\FlashHelp\!SSL!\FlashHelp\SIGRH_2012-10-03.html

I guest I created an extra level wich is not correct, am I right?

Merci
Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui!

You should only have 1 \!SSL!\ folder with each type of SSL help in it. When you generate your FlashHelp again, it should have removed the original folder & populated it with the new help contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very, very much for you help! Now, when I want to work on a existant project, do I have to choose the .xpj file IN the !SSL! or not? I know for sure that this is basic knowledge of RoboHelp but I just got my introduction class 2 weeks ago and I am working with another version and I am kind of mixed up...

Looking forward that you can help me again on that one to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, that's not good - your project (the .xpj) should be a place like c:\projects\project_name\, not inside another project's \!SSL!\ folder. The shorter the paths in a RH project, the better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once again, I would like to thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.xpj has to be in project folder where you have the other filesm,please dont change the location of .xpj ,if you move it,you have to move the complete folder named same as the name of your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp