• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeated install notices

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I keep getting notices on MSNBC news videos to install Version 11.4 when that is the version I have? This has been going on for over a week.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2012 Oct 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.4 of what? This is the Acrobat forum and the newest version is 10.1.4. It sounds like you might be talking about Flash. If so, just download the newest flash or do an update to it. If there is a link in the notices you are getting, you may have a virus or something. I really don't know, but in any case you are in the wrong forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser and OS are you using?  I just gave this a try on Windows 7 and IE 9 but couldn't reproduce the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet Explorer 9 / ver. 9.0.8112.1642 - Vista Home Basic / SP2 Everytime I try to watch a news video on MSN and sometimes on Youtube, a messages comes across the video player screen that says: "Please install the latest version

of the free Adobe Flash Player.Download now "  <---- I just copied and pasted the message from it.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please go to the following page and let us know the Flash Player version installed on your machine?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check

P.S. this is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private information (by sending the forum notification message with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines