• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 10 font changed after generated to help file

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having a huge problem with my Robohelp 10. When I compiled my help file and generated it to CHM, all my fonts which were previously Arial changes to a mixture of Arial and Times New Roman. I saw that there is a solution for Robohelp 5 for that but I can’t use it for Robohelp 10:

http://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/font-substituted-times-new-roman.html

Can any expert help us on this?  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved this to the RoboHelp for Word forum which is what Melville is using.

Are you saying that my offline suggestion to try the old DLL did not work or did you contact Support and they said it cannot be used?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for helping.  We are using internal DesignView as the html editor.  The fonts look right in DesignView, and it also shows correctly when we preview the topics.  Problem comes when we final generating the project to Microsoft Help files (*.chm), some fonts will changed to Times New Roman, with different font size.

The old dll only applies to Robohelp 5, the file doesnt exist in Robohelp 10.  Can you suggest some fix for us?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't really answered my question. Is it Adobe saying that file is only for RoboHelp 5 or is that your conclusion from reading the Knowledge Base page?

As I indicated earlier, I would give the old file a try.

Also if you create a new project with just a few dummy topics, do you get the same problem?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp