• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue with Flash... please help!

Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A couple days ago, I was prompted to download and install the new version of Flash. I did, then went to Youtube and was told, again, to install Flash. Long story short, I've downloaded and redownloaded, deleted the old version of Flash I had, restarted my computer -- basically everything I could think of, and nothing has worked.

I run Mac OS X 10.5.8 and Google Chrome 21.0.1180.90. Chrome has told me multiple times that "This computer will no longer receive updates of Google Chrome because it's running Mac OS X 10.5," something that I didn't think was a problem until this Flash issue. I've heard that Chrome has Flash built into it, but I can't receive Chrome updates because I have an old version of OS X. I can't upgrade to Mountain Lion because my Mac model won't run it.

Is there any way I can run Flash on Safari or something and fix this problem? Any helpful replies would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Google doesn't support the latest version of Chrome on Mac 10.5.8. http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2599452

For me, however, Flash Player is working fine on a previous version - Chrome 20.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines