• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 2 on OSX 10.8.2 fails to install

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've re-downloaded the file multiple times from Adobe's website, even gone back an installed the current AIR version and still get this error both during install and attempt to run it. (Yes, have also deleted the installed App, emptied trash and attempted the install again from a freshly downloaded zip.)

So what am I missing?

Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 11.57.13 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Lion. I found it didn't work (same error as you) if I just dragged the app into the Applications folder, but did work when I installed it from the package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hit the info button above on that dialogue and this is what came up:

"The app’s authorization has been revoked

Although this app was signed by an identified developer, the certificate for the app has been revoked. There may be a problem with it. The app cannot be opened.

You should check with the Mac App Store to see if there is an updated version of this app, or check with the software developer."

Really?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines