• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help-Why is the new version of Adobe Flash Player not working?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently restored my PC to a date of about a 2 months earlier and when Adobe updated to the new version it  stopped working. when I try to play any games or look at any videos that require Flash Player it says needs to update your version of Flash. I have updated it twice and then uninstalled and downloaded it again and restarted my PC. Still no luck. I am a dummy when it comes to computers so if you have any suggestions please explain them in dummy terms!  I appreciate any help!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat, I finally got it to install! See my post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2013 Oct 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

inernet explorer 9/ windows vista

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally figured it out. Flash Player had not installed. I had to de-activate Active-X thru the safety tab on the menu bar and then download the Adobe Flash Player and now it's working. I re-activated Active X after I finished installing Flash,. Hope fully everything will keep working fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU AUBREY!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines