• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InvocationTargetException:There was an error while invoking the operation.

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having issues getting my remote server configured right after everything working properly on the local host. I am getting the following error:

InvocationTargetException:There was an error while invoking the operation. Check your operation inputs or server code and try invoking the operation again.

The key parts of the large message I am getting after that are:

Class "test" does not exist: Plugin by name 'Test' was not found in the registry; used paths:: ..../smii/test/  ID5D8FE3F-A1D1-4174-98B3-4BED10FD8FFE I79685B66-D792-E4E9-13B3-00004DA5951B  I0F94D267-0704-3C89-0B5B-0000090BA097  134950398900    

I don't know how this last part of the address with random number and letters is getting there.

Also, when searching for my server settings today it seems to add a "-1" on the end of the initial directory on the server...not sure why but I seem to be having major issues implementing the service remotely.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Andrew

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also cannot get my flex server to validate. It always comes up with the error of the server is either off or wrong root url even when everything is set up right and I can access everything via either finder or the web browser.

Any suggestions? The server does not have any fire walls up to prevent access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines