• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Done Signing" button issue on pdf forms.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using this feature everytime I fill out a form. But now, it's grayed out. Done uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Reader. But still the same.

What's weird is, I checked the security properties of the pdf form using Adobe Acrobat to check if I accidentally set a restriction on that file, but I did not. No restriction being set on my pdf form. Try to check the screenshot.

adobeissue.png

Please help me guys.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this discussion: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4645407

Fortunately, the soon to be released Reader 11 doesn't include the confusing "Done Signing" item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2012 Oct 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply George.

Well, I say that it is way more convenient to use the "Done Signing" button. I mean I love the feature because it makes my work easier and faster. Anyway, I have resolved it myself. It's back now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you fix it? I am having the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share with your resolution on how to "fix" & Restore the "Done Signing" for Adobe. I have a SLEW of work to do & need this feature to save paper in my workplace. Otherwise, I am FORCED to print, re-scan & THEN email it to my co-workers. Can you (or someone) please PLEASE help?! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines