• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover items don't show?

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2006 Dec 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am using Captivate to record, it doesnt seem to capture items that I have rolled over. For example, I may rollover an icon, which shows a descriptive text label, but when I view the captivate file, its not there. Can I make rollover content show up after recording?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2006 Dec 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AZAlan

One way to do this after you have recorded is to grab screen captures of the rollover items. Then you open the slide where they should appear and click Insert > Rollover Image. Specify the image(s) you captured. Then size the rollover area where you need it to be.

If you click Options > Recording Options... followed by the Edit Settings... button to the right of the recording mode, have you tried enabling "Convert tooltips to rollover captions"? Maybe that will do some of what you need?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2006 Dec 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the work-around of taking screens and importing those back into captivate....but is it true then that Captivate cannot capture rollover content exactly as it is displayed? If so, it seems odd and I am curious why....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2006 Dec 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Using F9 solved this problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources