• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot download Flash Player: why and how?

Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not down flash player. Why and How do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2012 Oct 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, skyskyblue2,

I can't quite tell whether you can't find Flash Player to download or once you start downloading, problems ensue.

Can you give us a bit more details about the problem?

Also, here's a link the Flash Player help hub.  It has a Download Flash Player and links to answers to common problems with Flash Player.

(I'm moving this messge to the Installing Flash Player community forum so experts can chime in.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I get the Run Program menu, it starts and after a few seconds I get a message "Application installation error"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you provide the following details so that we can help you better:

1. OS Version

2. Browser being used

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2012 Oct 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What exactly means "can not"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Apple computer. Internet access via Safari.

Can not means every time I TRY to access a webinar via ADOBE flash player a message appears asking me to install the latest version but the installation fails. I have tried 20 times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the message indicating I don't have the particular system appears and indicates to click on it, I do. The installation starts and then nothing happens. I do have an adobe account but nothing changes. Can not install the "latest version"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I GIVE UP! Why is nothing helping? What is the best web browser? What should I change? I would appreciate answers to these questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was not helpful at all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you open Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page in your browser(Safari in your case) and download and install the latest Flash Player from there. If you observe any failures during installation please post a screenshot of the issue here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines