• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glossary Hotspot Color

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2006 Dec 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I insert glossary hotspots in my Help topics, the term appears maroon in the topic and the definition expands to blue. I'm being told this is opposite of the "standard" which is supposedly blue term and maroon expanded definition. Is there a standard, default color scheme? Is there a setting for this? We even have something in our CSS that supposedly sets the color scheme to blue for glossary hotspot (term) and maroon for expanded text (definition).

I'm using RoboHTML X5.0.2, build 801.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Project tab, you can open the Style Sheets folder and look at your CSS('s) in there. Open the one that you're using and you can modify the appearance of "Glossary term" and "Glossary text".

The default scheme in default.css makes "Glossary term" italicized maroon and "Glossary text" italicized blue, as you're currently seeing in your help topics when you add the glossary hotspots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ClubHans,
Thanks for your input. Your info helps a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp