• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in course before quiz question

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2012 Oct 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a course where users get to a quiz question, then after going backwards to review content prior to that quiz question, then upon trying to go forward again, gets stuck on the content slide right before that quiz question and can never move forward again.

Quiz is set to Answer All, allow backward movement

Course is locked for every slide, Advnace by user

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check the number of attempts you have allowed per question, if the attempt set per question is one, the slide would get locked and would not allow any further attempts to be made

Please check the attempts for each question, modify it with number that you would like to allow.

Presenter Quiz.jpg

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quiz questions are set to infinate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I will suggest you to make the number of Quiz attempts to be infinite (and not just the number of attempts for individual questions).

This can be done by :

1.Goto Quiz mangaer

2.Edit the Quiz.

3.Pass or Fail options.

4. Under 'If failing grade', check allow user infinite attempts.

5. Press ok and publish.

This should solve your purpose. Let me know in case of any doubts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2012 Oct 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will do that but why would that setting matter if I am not reporting the quiz nor doi I have any points assigned to the questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2012 Oct 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is by design. This is a Quiz setting whether you report it or not.

The number of Quiz attempts is by default 1. So when you move out of the Quiz question to the content , you move out of the Quiz.

This way your Quiz attempt is exhausted. SO you need to increase the number of Quiz attempts to the number of times you leave the Quiz and come back. Since we do not know the exact number, we are setting it to infinite.

Thanks

Alpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't setting the attempts to infinite (or any number larger than one) also mean that the viewer/learner must re-take the entire quiz when returning to it?

It should also mean that the quiz responses are not reported unless the viewer/learner passes the quiz or fails it the defined number of times (infinite = never). So LMoffittt would need to set the pass/fail line at 0%, so the survey can't be failed, and let her users know that if they leave the quiz, they will have to answer all the questions again, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do have the quiz set to 0.  Thanks for checking in, Jorma.

I have to say that all of this is fairly unintuaitive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources