Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version RH 10

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2012 Oct 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I work with a trial version of RH10, and have just realised that the PDF output option is grayed out? Is this because its a trial version? I have installed RH10 with care and as far as I can remember there were no problems during installation.

Any pointers to what could be wrong would be really appreciated. Thanks,

Sangeeta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During installation there is a screen showing RoboHelp on the left, it would also list other products if you were installing the Technical Communication Suite. If you highlighted RoboHelp, options would appear on the right. Normally the PDF option is ticked by default. Did you deselect that option?

Do you have a full version of Acrobat installed?

In your Windows list of printers you should see what PDF tools are installed.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I do not have a full version of Acrobat installed on my machine. And I only see my HP printer in the Windows printer options.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Sangeeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the PDF option was not selected during installation. Try again as above.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp