• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactions are not working in Adobe Connect when presentation is uploaded/shared

Oct 09, 2012 Oct 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  can anyone please assist with this problem?  I have inserted Adobe Presenter interactions (accordion menu etc.) into a powerpoint presentation (making sure to save as pptx).  When I preview the slides in powerpoint the interactions are live and work, however as soon as I upload them to the Adobe Connect they remain static.

Additionally - is there a way to insert bullet points into the interactions tables where you write content please?

Thank you in advance, Jasmine

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jasmine

When you are uploading the presentation to connect are you uploading the presentation or the published output?

When you are uploading the presentation any external presenter assets will not be published.

In order for the interaction to work, please publish the presentation as a zip on the local system and then upload it to connect

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I would also like to add HTML (Rich text) type content into the Interactions. I cannot seem to do so, the flash won't play properly if I've added a simple hyperlink to the text. What good are interactions if they are only dumb text? How does the user recognize cues to advance to the next slide, or take action as in a decision tree?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources