• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I cannot download Adobe Flash Player? Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Installing Flash Player.

Why? What happens when you try? What OS are you running? Where did you try to download it from? Are you an trying on an administrative account on your computer? Have you turned off any virus protection during the download and install.

The place to get the flash player software is http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Windows 7 Professional. I tried to download it from your website. I don’t know what an adminatrative account is. I run my own business and this is my main computer. I’ve tried turning off my Norton stuff when I download. I’ll try the link thank you.

Regards.

Jim (Bushelhead)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't know what "cannot" means; what exactly happens when you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

Every time I try it downloads and tells me the installation is complete. When I need to run the software (for example to view a BBC video) my machine tells me that I need to download the latest version which I’ve already done. When I look at my control panel I see Flash Player (32 Bit) listed. When I look at programs and features within control panel the latest version (Abobe Flash Player 11 Active X) is shown. It appears to be downloaded but doesn’t function.

I apologise for not being an IT expert but I do appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Jim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim,

Ensure that you disabled ActiveX Filtering. The following link has information on how to do that: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_2__Disable_ActiveX_Filt...

Also, ensure that Flash Player is enabled in Internet Explorer: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_3__Enable_Flash_Player_...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sunil, I’ll try that.

Kind regards.

Jim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines