• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I add closed captioning in Adobe Presenter?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2012 Oct 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created PowerPoint Presentation with narration.  I would like to know if there is a way to add closed captioning when publishing the PowerPoint in Adobe Presenter.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2012 Oct 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is no way to ad closed captioning currently. But this might be added in the next presenter releases.

As a work around, in the slide notes, you may paste the transcript for that particular slide. You do it for all the slides.

Publish your presentation. User may access the transcript using the Notes pane in the side bar of the published output.

Thanks

Alpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also change the name of the Notes tab and force it to be the tab tha is in-front when the presentation launches. This can better ensure that those who need that text see it. I've seen the Notes tab called Captions or Script by many of our clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources