Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing and more

Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing Adobe Flash Player - FAILED TO COMPLETE INSTALL.

Now I keep getting "pop ups"  saying "Website requests (etc.) and no matter if I select "Install" or "Dont Install" nothing else happens.

I cant get this stinking thing to go away

It's annoying the @#/?+&$ out of me and I want to call Adobe to find out what is going on but cannot find a telephone number for thim.

Perhaps the reason I cant find a telephone number for them is because so many people are having these kinds of problems.

I am an older person who is not an expert on the computer and recognize that this is probably a large part of the problem.

I am using Windows 7 as my operating system.

I am so frustrated I want to blow up something to hopefully "blow away" my frustrations.

"Pop ups" are annoying as heck and are probably s=created in order to sell - anti pop up programs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your installed Flash Player version?  See http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_the_Flash_Player_ver...

The current version is 11.4.402.287; if you have an older version installed, download and run the appropriate installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Make sure all browser windows are closed when you run the downloaded installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines