Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation woes

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thr

I am trying to install adobe flash player 11.4 and everytime I do that, (i go through the lisence agreement, then it shows that it has been installed completely and i choose the recommended updates option) a new window opens that prompts me to install the flash player. The previous window has  the following msg on it - Please close the browser window to complete flash player installation. When I try to close he window it asks to confirm navigation - stay on that page or leave that page. if i stay on that page nothong happens, the page becomes blank and if i leave that page, the window just closes.

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone pls reply i am at my wit's end here and need to do something very important after i install this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought i was the only one having these problems. As I enter a number of surveys which require this, I am losing out financially as well as being extremely disadvantaged by not getting many Email attachments /links to webpages. I have now donwloaded Flash over 30 times and every time I am told it has successully downloaded. I have tried saving it, running it, saving AND running it etc but it makes no difference. I had no problem with the previous Flash Player and it installed itself as a new model from the one before. Hoe someone can help us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to give us the details that Pat asked:

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7, using Microsoft 2007.

Best wishes

Irene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am yet to understand the issue properly.

@Abzagg: If you reached the screen where you can opt the update option, you should have installed Flash Player successfully. Please check if ActiveX Filtering is disabled and Flash Player is enabled.

@Irene: If you have installed Flash Player, ensure that you do the following:

- Disable ActiveX Filtering

- Enable Flash Player

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines