Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Showing Invalid HyperLink in Digital Edition 2 Mac OS

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My Epub packages are working fine in Windows Digital Edition  with all hyperlinks.. but while using same epub packages in Mac OS Digital Edition, Hyperlinks are not working. It is showing Pop up Error "The Link you are trying to access is not valid" but the same link if i copied to any Mac Os browser its working fine.

If anyone knows the answer please help me out..

Thanks..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found that if you "copy" a pdf with hyperlinks into digital editions the copy process for some reason adds an unneeded step to the link which makes the entire link invalid. I go the the bookshelf where I want put the pdf and  then click File the Add to Library. a search window opens so you can locate the file and select it then add it. It will add the pdf without copying it. The link works and you won't end up with multiple copies of the same file on your device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines