• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Presenter 7 when published to PDF video files do not play just a blank page, any ideas?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Presenter 7 when published to PDF video files do not just a blank page, any ideas? I am using office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 9 on my PC any suggestions would be very helpful as the audio and slides work fine though no SWF files work just a blank white screen

Thanks

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Presenter 7? Check at Adobe Presenter > Help > About Presenter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply, it is version 7.0.7 build 7746

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seems to be with Acrobat 9. Can you share any such pdf generated from presenter at tcssup@adobe.com.

Alternatively, you can try to download Adobe Reader 10 http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=JZEFU and try to view the published output usingthe same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ok I have just e-mailed you the PDF and also it seems with Adobe 10 and with my Presenter version it does not let me publish to PDF at all, I have attached the image of the error message in the e-mail..something about the PDC converter

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you uninstall PDC Converter and then try to generate the PDF from Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources