• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting TOC to automatically display expanded

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2006 Dec 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, the help system opens with the "Books" collapsed. I'd like them to be expanded automatically so users can see the topics. Would like to do the whole thing in some cases and in others, have only particular books expanded automatically. How can this be done? Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your window properties, you can select autosynchronize TOC. This option will expand the book that the default topic (or topic called from context sensitive help) is in. I don't know if there is a way to expand the enitre TOC, short of putting the ddefault topic in each book. What kind of cases were you referring to? How would the decision of what to open be made?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your response, but I don't see that option in the window properties. The help is actually in WebHelp - is it not an option in that format?

The person who is requesting that particular books be expanded wants to have certain books expanded but not others because when everything is expanded, it's too long and people won't see all the main books/chapters. I'm not particularly keen on the idea, but wanted to find out if it can be done.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp